We are pleased to offer the latest treatments for facial aesthetics. These procedures can help soften the lines of expression, define the contours of the face and improve the lips and cheeks. You’ll see fast, effective results that will make you look and feel years younger.
Hydration, strength, tone and elasticity of the skin is critical to your appearance. Anti-aging creams act only on the skin’s upper layers. However, a deeper layer of skin should be treated to achieve long-lasting improvements. Dermal filler works in the dermis itself to fundamentally change the appearance of wrinkles.
- Fine lines, wrinkles and folds are filled and corrected immediately with dermal fillers
- Mouths can become more complete and lips can be more clearly defined
- An increase in the area of the cheek can improve a youthful appearance
- Restylane™ uses a natural compound in the skin that is directly injected into the dermis
- Before treatment is undertaken, you will have a full consultation when all aspects of the procedures are explained
Dermal Fillers – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of dermal fillers?
Does dermal filler treatment need pain relief?
Will I notice the difference straight away?
How long will the effects of dermal fillers treatment last?
Contact the practice to book an appointment : 01865 558822